my wepr td04 kit only has one lambda sensor fitting space near the bottom of the decat, im assuming i put the pre cat sensor here, and do not use the other one?

is this correct?

also will i be ok to run the kit at .7 bar via wastegate spring, using a 225lph fuel pump?

will i need to use my rrfpr at this stage or will the standard regulator be able to handle it?

The top sensor is actually the cat temperature sensor so not really needed with a decat :p

Should be fine under fuel cut, the stock ECU fuels quite rich anyway but wouldnt hurt to get the fuelling checked.

Standard reg would be fine dude, if your planning on running the likes of an EMU/EMB you wont need anything other than the stock FPR anyway

My bottom sensor has snapped at the end of it by there wires I goin to put my decat on soon for the decat do I need this one or just the top one as it only got one hole if I need the broken one do you no where the best place to get one

• 2 years later...

fair enough therll be a sard rrfpr up for sale soon then lol,

but the hole and thread size is to big for the post cat sensor, it looks like it will only take the pre cat one?

Keeping it on is a good idea, allows the tuner to get more precise adjustment on the fuelling.