Hello guys its not offten i get stuck but im puzzled to fuck atm..

I've just recently bought a corolla 1.3 4efe and ever since i got its had a very slight missfire at 33mph in 4th gear and when i change up in to 5th its ok for about 1min then starts missing again, its not a very bad missfire its more like a very slight judder but its starting to piss me off..

i've changed the leeds, plugs, dizzy cap, roto arm and its still doing it dont get me rong the car seams to be running alot better then what it was when i first got it as it had a slight missfire on tick over aswell but that seams to of gone but im still left with this slight judder at cuertain speeds..

Can anyone help please :p thanks in advance

this used to happen to my starlet, its weird because it only happens at that speed in 4th gear. i don't think it's a misfire.

i changed the engine mounts on mine to power-flex ones and felt like it went, but there is a lot more vibration with these mounts so could have just been that its less noticeable.

this used to happen to my starlet, its weird because it only happens at that speed in 4th gear. i don't think it's a misfire.

i changed the engine mounts on mine to power-flex ones and felt like it went, but there is a lot more vibration with these mounts so could have just been that its less noticeable.

Funny enuf when i was reving the car on the spot yesterday to see if it would missfire through out the rev range i noticed the front bottom engine mount was mooveing quite alot!!! so maybe you could be right, thinK i might take it off the car and fill it full of silicon for now and see if it makes any diffrance...Thanks for you time bud

what year corolla?

e10 (93-97) or e11 (98 -01)

Think its e10 mate lol the grandad shape :) heres a pic

post-3854-1298189712.jpg

Not to sure yet im going to put a glanza inlet and throttle body on maybe a few other bits and bobs..If i can get my self a job and funds alow me a might 4E-FTE here but in the mean time im going to enjoy and use it as a rund around as shes only got 38k on the clock so i my aswell use and a abuse it lol.

Ohh if you dont mind me asking what engine loom did you have to use for your 4E-FTE conversion?