have to sell my glanza

lol mate hard days... not the end of the world... learn some naturaly asperated cars first.... try some hondas and vtech...

you dont need a starlet they aint high performance cars there just sports cars.

if your young enjoy the starter cars for learning to propperly drive - LOW AND SLOW! is how you should start off.

i know some idiot paying 6k insurance for a 350z... and hes only 17 or 18..

sell up get a really clean and low car, experience other types of cars just now

haha, serves you right, cant stand idiots who buy glanza's then insure them as a1.3! when you crash into some one and injur or worse kill someone and you insurance is void, that little bit of finacial compensation is lost for the person you hit, so they lose a loved one and have to dig into their own pocket to afford the funeral, but hey fuck em right because you had cheap insurance and a flash car??? TWAT!

mate u just talked sense in to me!!your rite,think im gona start off with sumthin nice,and insure it right..glanza to quick for a first car anyway..

lol mate hard days... not the end of the world... learn some naturaly asperated cars first.... try some hondas and vtech...

you dont need a starlet they aint high performance cars there just sports cars.

if your young enjoy the starter cars for learning to propperly drive - LOW AND SLOW! is how you should start off.

i know some idiot paying 6k insurance for a 350z... and hes only 17 or 18..

sell up get a really clean and low car, experience other types of cars just now

thanks lad,your rite...

^ I rate you for takin there advice rather than fighting back lol

But yh get an n/a if you want something cheap to run, i just filled up £20 with of petrol that only gave me around 15.5 litres and that was still alittle over half a tank :p

happy days :p

^ I rate you for takin there advice rather than fighting back lol

But yh get an n/a if you want something cheap to run, i just filled up £20 with of petrol that only gave me around 15.5 litres and that was still alittle over half a tank :)

happy days :)

ye prob buy a glanza non turbo or sumthing diesil..

glanza rep an n/a like mine dude for a few years :)

and £1600 in your dads name is a bargain for 1st car, my n/a was 1500 and i was 18 when i got my 1st car

so extra 100 for a glanza would have been amazin, it was justt affording 1 lol

glanza rep an n/a like mine dude for a few years :)

and £1600 in your dads name is a bargain for 1st car, my n/a was 1500 and i was 18 when i got my 1st car

so extra 100 for a glanza would have been amazin, it was justt affording 1 lol

ye,there nice too... :)

im still a big fan off nice and low keep it slow. less risk then. i started off with a little corsa sport. didnt care if i smashed it because it was worth nothing. until i had some experience on the road then i got the starlet and i must say. was scared too death when i first felt boost under my own right foot! was like a granny plodding along for a few months gradually settling into it. get a smart n/a and get your experience first off before u move onto boost. also. maek sure u insure it for what it really is!

I take my hat off to you lad, nice to see it sank in. I had a 1.0 mini for my first car. Handled like a go cart and with some light tuning out done anything off the line, quick enough to make the odd over excited mistake in, easy to drive enough to correct them in. Damn good car, and after a few years had a 1330cc 130hp na race tuned engine in it, was a weapon and one I miss. Best of all cost sod all to insure. I passed my test in the instructors fiesta I learned to drive in my mini :) work hard pay for it honestley and it feels so much more deserved. Good luck bud. We will see you in a v when your 21 and you will be happier knowing you did it the proper way.

I take my hat off to you lad, nice to see it sank in. I had a 1.0 mini for my first car. Handled like a go cart and with some light tuning out done anything off the line, quick enough to make the odd over excited mistake in, easy to drive enough to correct them in. Damn good car, and after a few years had a 1330cc 130hp na race tuned engine in it, was a weapon and one I miss. Best of all cost sod all to insure. I passed my test in the instructors fiesta I learned to drive in my mini :) work hard pay for it honestley and it feels so much more deserved. Good luck bud. We will see you in a v when your 21 and you will be happier knowing you did it the proper way.

u wer right tho mate,gona buy a car insure it proberly,im gona sell the glanza get sumthing tat looks nice,lower her..dont need speed startin off..but il be sure to post up wat ever i get sure..mini's are savage car tho,my grandfather has one there a serious little car!! :)

I've just bought a V and and its no more fun than my Mini 1275 I just sold;

5379255788_78d033b281_b.jpg

My mates just got insured on his own, first car (he is 18 though) Classic car insurance with Footman James for under 1k. Now thats cheeap insurance for a first car.

Jamie

I've just bought a V and and its no more fun than my Mini 1275 I just sold;

5379255788_78d033b281_b.jpg

My mates just got insured on his own, first car (he is 18 though) Classic car insurance with Footman James for under 1k. Now thats cheeap insurance for a first car.

Jamie

tats was a minter!!!!!fuk tats cheap!

I had a 1 litre mini n dropped a a+ metro 1275 engine in boared out to 1330 n was cheaper to insure than a 1275 cooper because its a metro engine haha awesome cars and quick as fook. Defo post a pic of what you get just because you don't have a starlet doesn't mean you need to join any other forum we have knowllage of most motors and any thing with an engine is welcome!

I had a 1 litre mini n dropped a a+ metro 1275 engine in boared out to 1330 n was cheaper to insure than a 1275 cooper because its a metro engine haha awesome cars and quick as fook. Defo post a pic of what you get just because you don't have a starlet doesn't mean you need to join any other forum we have knowllage of most motors and any thing with an engine is welcome!

thanks mate,i mite be swapping for a 99 tdi golf r gsi corsa which u think

daz gt turbo-thats fukin savage!!!!!!!

That mini is nuts Daz ;)

its my mates that did that welding for me, its an epic little car, and he is just nuts, he put a mahoosive tracter turbo on it once and ran it at a stupid psi all for the crack, about 2mile down the road bang! he laughed and rebuilt it all. its just over 200bhp at the mo i think but he changes it that often i carnt keep up.