will these need a lot of work?

i know i ask these daft questions all the time but ive seen some wheels i like

the size is 15x7 et10 but im only lowering 40mm

i think the fronts might be ok as itll not be that low, but i was also thinking some id work wings which i know they will be fine with them and get bolt on arches for the rear like old school style which i know they will be fine with them if done properly?

is it to much work?

cheers

Not too much work. Mine are ET10 too (16"). The fronts fit perfectly with wider fenders, the rear arches will need flaring on mine. If you're running shocks/springs then it's most likely going to rub the arches on any bumpy surface. It should be alright with some stiff coilovers though!

Not too much work. Mine are ET10 too (16"). The fronts fit perfectly with wider fenders, the rear arches will need flaring on mine. If you're running shocks/springs then it's most likely going to rub the arches on any bumpy surface. It should be alright with some stiff coilovers though!

will the fronts fit with standard wings aswell tho or will i have to get the flared wings?

also will the rear only catch with passangers in?

if its only lowered 40mm on springs will it catch on the rear with the arches rolled with 45 profile tyres on or will that be ok?

The fronts will rub on the standard wings, maybe you can grind the lip off them and see how it goes. The rear will catch on a bumpy surface, if you have passengers then it will definitely be going crazy and shred the tyre!

The fronts will rub on the standard wings, maybe you can grind the lip off them and see how it goes. The rear will catch on a bumpy surface, if you have passengers then it will definitely be going crazy and shred the tyre!

i might just get the wings rolled along with the back arches aswell that should be ok i think its worth a risk looks over practical anyday haha its very rare i get passengers in anyways and if any itll only be one lol i think itll be worth a risk ;)

I'd have thought with 45s, and the arches being rolled you should be okay? Presuming you ave a panhard rod too...

yeah me to i think itll be fine because 40mm not that low really especially with no passengers in if i have to rear seats out FTW!!!

and no i havnt a panhard rod ;) will i NEED one or will it be ok without for a while?

also where can i buy one from??

oh man!!! ;) does the rear tracking go out a bit when it gets lowered? just i lowered my SR 40mm and that had 15x7 alloys on with 50 profile tyres and that didnt rub but i dont know what the offset was ;)

where can i get a new panhard from??

There were sone jdm style arches on eBay the other day they would look mega!not sure of they sold or not!

i know i think i seen them the other they would look immense if done correctly : )

i should get a photoshop done to see what they would look like

If your going to be lowering the car its usually the adjustable panhard rod you need (Link Below) i think you should be fine with the et10 wheels but they will rub on the rear but not sure if you get them rolled.

http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?m...products_id=288

Craig

thanks pal ill take a look ;)

i think the wheels should be spot on with the arches rolled it willi look cool aswell with the wheels ive seen ;)