Hi just a little help please i need a gearbox seal does any one know where to get them on the internet and how much or do i need to go to toyota for them cheers

Hi,

What seals is it that you need?

Im not sure if there are any online places for seals, If you pm what ones you are after ill be at work tomorow and ill get a delivered priced for you.

Gary

Hi,

What seals is it that you need?

Im not sure if there are any online places for seals, If you pm what ones you are after ill be at work tomorow and ill get a delivered priced for you.

Gary

yeah if you can mate its the seal on the gearbox where the driveshafts go in

• 1 year later...

Hi guys are the driveshaft seals which enter the gearbox passenger side easy to fit? Mine has gone and is leaking alot of fluid I've ordered a new one from Toyota and if it's easy I'll do it myself if anyone knows could you text me with fitting instructions? 07825392160 cheers nick

Piece of piss to change bud. I didn't even take my wheel off. Info the three 14mm bolts off the bottom balljoint and using a lever bar pop the shaft out of the box. Fit new seal then use the wheel as a sort of sliding hammer to pop the shaft back in the box. Be careful when refitting the shaft though. There is a round spring that sits in the seal, if you pop this off the seal will leak again.

Wow and it's that easy is it? I took the seal out my other box and it was a s**t to get out :/ I got some new ones from Toyota but sadly the passenger one is wrong so now gotta wait for the right one which is gonna take 3 days so that's another 3 days of just looking at my glanza and not driving it which is really annoying