car starts but then cuts out?

right so wednesday night i took my dials out and the alarm light is on the plastic i had to take out to get to them. The car started fine after i had fitted them and all seemed good but thursday morning i went to go to work and the car didn't want to start.. hmm okay batteries dead? tried again and it started, ahh thank god for that.. no. it then cut out? so i tried it again and it stared but then again cut out again. then the battery died after that.

After work i got a jump pack on it and got it going after a while and all seemed good again till today it did the same thing!

so my question is this.. have i upset my alarm in some way taking my dash apart making it cut out? or has my battery had it?

Thanks Ryan.

sounds similar to what my n/a does except mine just does it all the time. if its the same problem i have no idea what it is. be good if you found out tho so i could try the same fix. defo aint the battery in mine because it hasnt died yet and has started it looaaads of times lol

Russell