Jezza has a template for the SR decals but he is not sure on the width/heights of them.

Can someone do me a big favour and measure them for me so i can get a set made up.

Im sure he could do you a set once he has the sizes.

Thanks

Shahzad

• 2 weeks later...
i'd be very interested in a set of decals too if anyone can get them done? does toyota still stock them?

Toyota still stock them yes, around £60 for the full set.

i may have to chase a set up and i'll be shaw to scan them for future copys at that sort of price. cheers

Toyota in edinburgh dont stock them any more. Im getting jezza to make a set up for me. He might be able to do a set for you.

• 1 month later...
Toyota in edinburgh dont stock them any more. Im getting jezza to make a set up for me. He might be able to do a set for you.

unless a toyota dealer has a set in stock which is highly unlikely then no, toyota don't sell these anymore ;)

shahzad, did jezza make you any in the end as i'm in need of a set of sr decal for my sr? :D

pinky :D

• 2 weeks later...
unless a toyota dealer has a set in stock which is highly unlikely then no, toyota don't sell these anymore :D

shahzad, did jezza make you any in the end as i'm in need of a set of sr decal for my sr? :(

pinky :D

No jezza never got back to me. I might try and get someone local to make up a few sets.