Been waiting on this game for awhile now read an article awhile ago in x360 mag about (work in a petrol station so scan the mags :p:D) it and it looks awesome.

supposedly there is a 15 min video at the start of how nasty the north koreans are in there take over of america in it and how it builds up to you as the player, bring it on :D.

Anyone ever seen the film red dawn on which its loosely based ?, well the writer of that film wrote the game aswell, i remember parts of it remember its patrick swayze in it and its the russians that had taken over america and not the north koreans.

Most games like these are just all about the multiplayer these days, tbh I have hardly even done the campaign on Black Ops

Now a multiplayer campaign, that would be cool :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

i have had this from last Sunday great game online. 32 players on at one time is awesome. They badly need to sort a few bugs supposedly the patch is with MS and will be released soon. On the forum there is alot of people that are pissed as they have not been able to play mutiplayer for a week. There are reports of copies being returned because of this. I have had a few problems trying to get online today was the first day i got on to team death match from Monday which is a bit of a take the piss. Still is a great online game tho and i prefer it online to black ops so i will hold on to the patch comes out

i cant really get into the online game the maps are to big. i have been playing cod online alot recently.

if you dont spend your points during the online game do they collect up or can you just spend them iin game? bp points i think there called

• 4 weeks later...