Graffiti paseo ?????

Hey guys,

Ive been thinking about my paseo (pewee lol) and what i could do to make her stand out something a little different... the one idea i like is a graffiti bonnet so i went on to photo shop and had a play about......im not expert mind you but i would really appreciated your opinion.......obvious when it goes on the edges wont be as shape and it will bend in better but as i say im not expert lol

so here goes.......

Pewee-Idea.jpg

Fingers crossed for you.

cheers hun...i love my lil car :lol: eeek if she has to be scrapped im gonna be well upset and panic as ill need to find a replacement asap so i can get to my shoots and horses eeeeek stress level lol

xxxx

Its not my cup of tea but if you are into it try a full printed vinyl sticker.... if you don't like it just scrap it off.

Although I admit that I convinced in the past a friend of mine (she is a girl) to have some vinyls in her car in a more "subtle" form...

th_102_1772.jpgth_102_1779.jpgth_102_1774.jpgth_102_1775.jpgth_102_1776.jpgth_102_1777.jpg

As for the engine its probalby an easy fix. Otherwise just buy another engine with low milage and swap it or make a complete swap with a 1.3 lter 4E-FTE engine from a Glanza / GT and you've got less CC , more power and a better base for further tuning :lol:

Edited by Pierros

hmmm lots of things to think about B) i think i need to sort her out under the hood before the outside but she lives :wub: yay **dances around the room :o) i put "turd" lol in the radiator and seems to be holding up while i source a new one out....my mate said he can get a brand new one for bout £90 is that a good price?

Do you guys do a paseo club meet ? i think we should would be awesome :D i saw another paseo on the road the other day nice blue one looked standard but was a local to me :o also i wanna be a paseo pimp promo gal lol i think i should get a top printed for when im at the shows :o

• 2 weeks later...

That you can be legs ;) Sounds pretty hot haha.

We haven't got enough members to do meets yet, we really need to get cracking with promotion and flyers and the likes.

Like I have said many-a-time, I want this to be a descent club that even the older Paseo drivers and come to and use the facilities, aswell as have meets and come to shows/events. A good majority of the Paseo owners are 30+ and I'd like them to feel just as at home here as us young-uns do.

Shame your so far away Legs, me, Zoe and mum all have Paseos in Somerset, theres one always near work, then theres PeteT, a chap called Rob and a lady in Weston (just up the road) so we would have a good run down here i'd think! Roll on summer and we can get organised!

• 4 months later...