Pic Request HDI FMIC Ep91 97 bumper

nope no rattling ^_^. It was held on by not alot though, not much off the bottom of my bumper existed... cant remember now but i think it was purely the side bolts holding it on :ph34r:

make some more holes in the brackets that come with it and mount it as far back as possible, or atleast angle the bottom of the cooler in as much as possible to still get a good fit. its the bottom of the HDI coolers that causes the problem. other then that a dremal and some files, take your time and it can come out allright :)

• 2 months later...

Bump please, looking for some more pictures as I'm doing mine soon, probably with a HDi Cooler to.

Glanza cl that looks mint such a tidy job on the bumper. I'll be happy if mine comes out like this.

Bump please, looking for some more pictures as I'm doing mine soon, probably with a HDi Cooler to.

Glanza cl that looks mint such a tidy job on the bumper. I'll be happy if mine comes out like this.

i got a cj performance intercooler which is almost the same as hdi i couldn see a way in hell of making it fit so i just borrowed a friends cut out bumper but im going back to the top mount soon and i tell you what i cant wait

what cant you wait to go back to a top mount?

yep will be going back to top mount and when sort my money will be aiming to go for a low lag td04 top mount set up and will prob get the pipe routing done by cpl racing