Southern Central Meet!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the V may actualy be back on the road by then but tbh, southampton-thorpe park-brighton-bluewater is a shit load of fuel :) why not just a nice central meet, some where we can take pics?

the V may actualy be back on the road by then but tbh, southampton-thorpe park-brighton-bluewater is a shit load of fuel :) why not just a nice central meet, some where we can take pics?

Thats what im thinking dude

Sounds good to me rich, will just shatnav it.

@sanchez, I could honestly do with us making it a good few weeks (3-4) if you other guys dont mind. V will be done then n could do with a good run :) I'll understand if you guys want it sooner though.

Well tbh she goes the 29th of april we can do which is royal wedding which would be 11-4 :blush:

Or most of the sundays after than are free which is 6-11 which is probs best :D up to you guys but i need a reasonable amount of interest before i ring her and confirm a date :(

Tbh i am easy but i want a good starlet meet and wanna meet you guys :D

Ralphy

maybe the weekend after the royal wedding then?? also we need to change the title of the meet as im guessing that the london area boys would all be up for it too! could be a big one then :blush:

as long as mines finished and mapped im up for anything within reason tbh, we need an iterest list guys and to see if any one near ace wants to drop in to make it a bigger meet too :lol: