c485_3.jpg

c57b_3.jpg

also what bhp would you think i am on ?

mods;

bltiz cat back exhaust

blitz BOV

apexi air filter

everything else standard

Welcome to the club mate thats a sweet looking V.... love those wheels what are they?

Could do with giving that bay a good steam clean though ;)

Id say your not much over standard bhp with those mods so keep the mods coming in!!!

Any plans for it?

enki i think ? ;)

not sure

yea i noticed that aswell lol

forgot to say its got a set of coilover suspension which i SOLID lol

too scared to even go over a speed bump incase i break my back

but i can sure go round coners like a go kart

well i dont know yet just going to play around with just now, just getting used to it

i think i am going to keep the body the way it is.

but in the future i am wanting to up the power

what kind of mods do you think i should be getting (engine wise)?

going to get new brakes, cant up the power and no stop the beast !

any reconmendations ?

Are they 16s?

Yea thought it looke like it had coilys, what make are they? looks sweet i wouldnt change the look of the exterior

i think de-cat would be next but depending if you would want to upgrade the turbo in the future?

Deffo a nice front mount intercooler aswell....as for brakes there are a few options you could do, check SiCalns thread he has just put a Levin twin pot kit on his V. theres various discs and pad combinations you could get though which would do the job ;)

Nice car,first thing i would do is get a boost gauge, breather filter for the rocker cover then shorten the pipe attached to the dump valve.

BHP wont be more than 140ish with those mods listed,get an uprated fuel pump,HKS actuator,mild steel mani,decat,frontmount intercooler,RRFPR,ECU,the list is endless once you start mate! ;)

yea they are 16's, i think its just the low profile tyres that make the alloys bigger

yea i am thinking about that been told hybrids are good ?

also thinking of stainless steel exhaust mani, but been told these are prone to crack ?

i have also been told i was to up the power i would need to change the fueling

not sure what is meant by that, any help ?

Nice car,first thing i would do is get a boost gauge, breather filter for the rocker cover then shorten the pipe attached to the dump valve.

BHP wont be more than 140ish with those mods listed,get an uprated fuel pump,HKS actuator,mild steel mani,decat,frontmount intercooler,RRFPR,ECU,the list is endless once you start mate! ;)

cheers man

you said shorten the pipe to the dump valve ? what would happen if you done that ?

forgot to say aswell i has got a hks boost gauge

boosting just over 0.6bar on high, is that ok ?

what is RRFPR ?

Stainless mani's are shit! Save the cash and do it right first time with a mild steel mani ;) RRFPR= rising rate fuel pressure regulator handy to stop you leaning out the fuel mix when upping the boost,hybrid is a good choice minimal lag and good for about 200bhp. The fuel pump/RRFPR and ecu are used to sort out the fueling at higher boost. Does the dump valve dump properly? By shortening the pipe it takes less pressure to make it dump,it's having to fill about a foot of extra piping there.Mine is just about 2" off the intercooler pipe. B)

These cars are getting so popular it hurts ;)

Its obviously nice though. I bet you anything you won't keep the body the way it is, you'll probably get clear fronts, 96 spec splitters and surely a few more things.

your right actually there are prob the only thing i am going to change clear fronts and the late spec rear lights

the only thingi dont like about it is the pink pine strip along the car

bet used didnt even noticed until i said that ?

Stainless mani's are shit! Save the cash and do it right first time with a mild steel mani ;) RRFPR= rising rate fuel pressure regulator handy to stop you leaning out the fuel mix when upping the boost,hybrid is a good choice minimal lag and good for about 200bhp. The fuel pump/RRFPR and ecu are used to sort out the fueling at higher boost. Does the dump valve dump properly? By shortening the pipe it takes less pressure to make it dump,it's having to fill about a foot of extra piping there.Mine is just about 2" off the intercooler pipe. B)

yea been told they are much better the mild mani but wasnt sure.

what do you mean by does it dump properly ??

i am not sure to all this as its my 1st turbo car

need to learn alot

The only way to learn is to ask ;) By askin does it dump ok i mean is it dumping with a decent PSSST,it probably does at the mo as you still have the stock top mount intercooler,if you fit a frontmount it wont dump properly with the huge pipe you got on it. Keep the pink stripe the women will like it B)

The only way to learn is to ask ;) By askin does it dump ok i mean is it dumping with a decent PSSST,it probably does at the mo as you still have the stock top mount intercooler,if you fit a frontmount it wont dump properly with the huge pipe you got on it. Keep the pink stripe the women will like it B)

yea it does give it that noise especially when you give it some beans

yea your right foot is the only real way on the cheap,

400-550 sterling

will by you a kaz limited slip differential with adjustable plates for load lock

or a quafe helical torque biasing diff whchi is considered the best, they both will eliminate wheelspin in the dry,

the quafe will also aid handling alot more by actualy pulling the car into corners and eradicating understear, agian in the dry and to a degree in the wet

Have to learn to "feather" the throttle mate.....the turbo guys will tell you soon enough :)

yea i was trying that aswell

what i found out is if you put it in low boost and take off it not as bad

so what i do now is take off in low boost and when i change to 2nd i put it high and off it goes ! :p