another newbie from scotland

hello all,recently joined the tgtt site where i seen this place get mentioned a few times so decided to pop in.

i haven't got myself a gt turbo/glanza yet but hopefully soon.being on the tgtt and having a good look on here hasn't helped much as i'm dying for one more now.

it is a great site and already i've learnt quite a bit....which will come in handy when i finally get one.

welcome and good luck matey what sort of budget you thinking

it depends on how long i leave it for,need to save up a bit and i have a 106 which i could sell for about 1k(roughly).i want to buy one thats had some work done,tasteful mods with some tuning mods.there is one on ph just now for £2700 with a good setup,absolutely ideal and what i would go for but its too early just now ;)

welcome were in scotland u from?

killin,perthsire.i work in callander.excellent road the a85/a84,great fun especially for bikes.i sold my bike after i crashed it at knockhill and decided to take a few years off from them and decided i wanted a nice fast car.i thought the starlet would be an ideal start.

killin,perthsire.i work in callander.excellent road the a85/a84

choice road, when you get your starly if your ever up for a burn on that road or any roads further north from callinder let me know dude, always up for a blast on those roads whenever i can ;)

welcome to the site thanx for the note on it .

killin,perthsire.i work in callander.excellent road the a85/a84,great fun especially for bikes.i sold my bike after i crashed it at knockhill and decided to take a few years off from them and decided i wanted a nice fast car.i thought the starlet would be an ideal start.

Excellent road that had a blast on that road last summer running the gt in :), welcome mate