Indiglo dials - How accurate?

Got myself a set of these dials. The ones that have keep the MPH to match the KM/H dials, so you don't need a speed convertor.

I have installed them and i have used my GPS to see how accurate it is. Now i know GPS's aren;t exactly to the nose accurate (depending on your model i guess) but i have noticed that the GPS compared to dial can be out as much as 6/7mph towards the end of the scale. At lower speeds its pretty much spot on but after 35 ish its starts to go out.

Could it be i just need to install the indiglos a little better and to expect some difference due to the nature of the dials and GPS?

Thanks

Got myself a set of these dials. The ones that have keep the MPH to match the KM/H dials, so you don't need a speed convertor.

I have installed them and i have used my GPS to see how accurate it is. Now i know GPS's aren;t exactly to the nose accurate (depending on your model i guess) but i have noticed that the GPS compared to dial can be out as much as 6/7mph towards the end of the scale. At lower speeds its pretty much spot on but after 35 ish its starts to go out.

Could it be i just need to install the indiglos a little better and to expect some difference due to the nature of the dials and GPS?

Thanks

that can be due to your wheels/tyres.

was your normal speedo out that much? it could of been?

what wheels/tyres are on your starlet?

that can be due to your wheels/tyres.

was your normal speedo out that much? it could of been?

what wheels/tyres are on your starlet?

It was pretty much ok before hand. 14" TOMs new actions 185/60/14

I think its probably the indiglo dial slighty off and just needs pivoting up a tage on the right. I shall try it again and if its within 2mph i'll be happy with that i think.