Had my first run in just.. :p

Well i was playing the taxi role tonight for a couple of friends, dropped them both off at their destinations and then on the way home i went to a piece of private land that a mate owns and believe it or not i had a civic right up my bottom. At first i said to myself i wasn't going to push it as im still adjusting my actuator to get it where it needs to be. Anyway about 10 seconds later we got onto a straight piece of the private road and that idea soon went out the window! Must of reached about 120 before i started putting the anchors on! Pulled up and had a chat with the other driver; it was a civic coupe 1.6 (i think) with a turbo. I thought my little car did fairly well, he had no chance in 1st, 2nd and 3rd!

He was saying that my car was popping some nice little flames as well which made me smile as i didnt know it did this haha. There were a couple of things which bothered me though.. Looked at the peak boost reading and it was 0.93bar! Creeped far to high! And the other driver was saying i was getting sparks coming from the car under breaking. At a guess i would say my pads are very low but i'm going to have to check tommorow.

Sorry for boring you with my essay but it was my little cars first challenge :)

Ah boost spike there, never good! Probs due to cold night

1.6 civic turbo would be quicker than your v though i would of thought!

Yee, i wasn't happy when i looked over to see the high boost figure!

Thats what i thought! We come off the island (private land still) and i was in 2nd and he couldn't get past me. I was slowly pulling away aswell until i put it into 4th but then i had to put the breaks on. When i was speaking to him he said its a fairly small turbo at the minute, didnt say what turbo set up it was though.

Yeah its worrying aint it lol, get an external wastegate setup on there, although mine still spikes a little with it.

Lol wheres this private land??? sounds awesome, traffic islands and dual carrige ways and all :)

Yeah its worrying aint it lol, get an external wastegate setup on there, although mine still spikes a little with it.

Lol wheres this private land??? sounds awesome, traffic islands and dual carrige ways and all :o

I think im going to look into getting the wepr power up kit tbh! Definitely worried me haha.

It's just this amazing place but the owner said i can't tell anyone where it is.. :)