I've been a few times too... missed last year though, which I kinda glad because it was torrential! But then the year before was blisteringly hot... forgot to lotion one of my legs because I opened another can of breakfast beer and it got burned stupid :)

I got mine a month before TITP 2 years ago off a friend of a friend for cheaper than face value. Safe to say I was chuffed! Just couldn't get any for under £200/ticket last year!

It totally sucked though, because I sat on the net, and on my mobile, my bro was on his mobile, then three of my friends doing the same thing. Out of 9 people repeatedly attempting to get tickets only 1 of my mates got tickets... and he was limited to 2!!! Bastarding touts ruin it for everyone! But then because none of the rest of us could get reasonably priced tickets he sold his pair for £550 on ebay (kinda making him a tout I know, but it's the principle!!)

I've been a few times too... missed last year though, which I kinda glad because it was torrential! But then the year before was blisteringly hot... forgot to lotion one of my legs because I opened another can of breakfast beer and it got burned stupid :)

yea 05 was my 1st year there an it was amazing (weather+music+banter) :o

we went up on the fri for weekend and ma mate got burnt neck an shoulders then on sat when we went 2 see the foo fighters i jump on2 his shoulders and he went mental :p lol

last year was ok but i didnt even noticed the weather til i cum out i was in the slam tent for the whole day

anyone know when the tickets r on sale again ?

They go on sale the monday after TITP and sell out in about an hour usually -- they then sell another 20000 tickets or so a few months later, but they all sold out in 45 min (a la my situation above)

So it'll be Ebay for them I'm sure. Now would prob be a good time to try get some before people start wanting them again.

ive never payed for a ticket in six years, dont intend on starting either,

Yeah don't think it's too hard to get in -- but it's a bit of a treck home for me if I were to get turfed out :) Also buy a Saturday ticket, spend the day in the arena and then follow the crowd out to the campsite the next day. Then claim you lost your band in the crowd the next morning.

ive never payed for a ticket in six years, dont intend on starting either,

they raised the fences round the camsite to 14 foot fuckers last year !! still managed to scale it haha :)

guy told me bout this last night, bout everyone scaling the fence lol would be a site to see :D

S.

yea theres the same place where we brake in each year, just up from the service station over a back field

last year some bird broke her arm lol

my birds auntie stays in balado, i left the starlet at their hoose all weekend because it was too low to get in the field :) Her cousin knows every dodgy entrance into the place!

How did you get in and out the campsite last year mate, everyone on the gates were a bunch of cocks!!

Ive TITP off work this year, just need to get the ticket now.

ive been mad we ity since eight s monrin tryin to saort out ticekets for everyone, 140 is just s really sad joke fuill of gran cimal ung!!! in larkhall the now so let us knowso ican sort out tieckets