Fast show - santa pod runs

I was there i didnt run though, seen a lot of you guys run! KTL your car is amazing dude, was doing well down the strip too!

My highlight of the day was meeting the Miss Rosie Jones :lol: Queue to get out was gay though!

i was there in my n/a on the grass, nazzurimo is yours the one with yellow fogs? an i did a 17.669 @ 76.59mph... was quite chuffed for a n/a tbh lol, waved at a few glanza drivers but aint got a clue who they were, mines the white n/a with black bonnet, and white centers in my wheels ;)

yeah that was me was you in the white starlet hu i kept seeing n i noded as i left on the sunday and you were then coming back in ?

I could well have done mate im not 100% but u was iva by the barrier an I could see your car I was in the same field, didnt know anyone off here was goin lol, if id know I woulda come say hello lol, was a good weekend in the end I thought ;)

yeah against the rail next to the scoob ;) lol ive just got some UKSC stickers so now people will notice me ;) and im after some show plates

Sweet, yea that was defo u then ;) I got some plates when I was up there for a 10a lol pressed black n silva ones, I lookin at gettin a v pretty soon so could be changin cars lol, u local to pod then?