Fast show - santa pod runs

wel i went to fast show for the weekend and on the saturday i ran my car , was a little disapointed with time i was after a really low 15 or a really high 14 with as close to 100mph as possible , i saw a few glanzas run and a couple of GTs

i have 5 vids 3 insde car and 2 outside car vids , my first ever time running so if possible advice on what i could do better would be nice i reckon id get a better time if i didnt have 2 big cracks in my mani , i lost every run aswell i had 3 scoobys against me a C20 corsa and a V-tech Yo! i suck lol anyway heres one vid while the others upload

th_SAM_0403.jpg

my best run was

reaction - .6389

1/4 ET - 15.50

1/4 mph - 94.50

:blush:

th_SAM_0404.jpg

in this vid you can hear how crunchie nut my geabox is

th_SAM_0405.jpg

a video from my gf standin in the stand lol

th_SAM_0406.jpg

and last vid me racing my mate in his scoob

th_SAM_0407.jpg

and thts all folks

i blame me slipping clutch,clunky gearbox and cracked manifold haha

im guna run again at japshow and hopefully by then ill have my power up kit fitted with an emanage ultimate and a ct12 hybrid turbo :blush:

ktl you running a td04 ? i saw you run i think it was you on the first run didnt look like you gave it full beans

all the glanzas i saw run got middle high 16's so that made me feel a bit better , im chuffed with the 94.5mph whey!! my mate in his scoob got 1 sec quicker then me so hopefully after i get my set up fitted i shud beat him :blush:

there was some fast cars n some slow ones so now i know what to race n not to race haha

photography courtesy of the misses lol , does anyone know what cheshireglanza looks like ? he still owes me money and apparently he was at fast show i text him to meet me but he now decides to ignore me ?

i saw a few gts etc , one guy hu had uksc stickers above his hdlight , some starlet with lime green stickering and ultralites and a sticker on the back saying low loud n slow lol uhmm i white gt with black pits painted all over it , a glanza with a tgtt sticker a gt with glow panel, the glanza with carbon skirts n bonnet , loads really more then i was expecting

i saw a few gts etc , one guy hu had uksc stickers above his hdlight , some starlet with lime green stickering and ultralites and a sticker on the back saying low loud n slow lol uhmm i white gt with black pits painted all over it , a glanza with a tgtt sticker a gt with glow panel, the glanza with carbon skirts n bonnet , loads really more then i was expecting

Quarter mile races is all about whose got the biggest pockets to chuck under the hood. For good times, low 13's low 12's, I would recommend turbo upgrade with turbular type solid manifold with straight through exhaust system, paddle clutch, short shift gearbox, stripped to bare with only a decent seat in and above all, good wheels and tyres to keep the power on the straight.

well im going with a wepr power up kit , hopefully a ct12 hybrid , emanage ultimate , trd LSD and trd shortshift as a fast road car so even a low 14 high 13 ill be happy as hell with , as mines a daily driver,plus track car haha

what set up you got buddy ?

Not alot really,

FMIC

Jperformance system

Running just below .8 bar

Soo annoyed though, my reaction times were the slowest in my fastest run, may have seen the high 14's if I could get off the line quick enough!!

Any one see that girl driving a silver Type R Civic? She was pulling some quick times!

all the glanzas i saw run got middle high 16's so that made me feel a bit better , im chuffed with the 94.5mph whey!! my mate in his scoob got 1 sec quicker then me so hopefully after i get my set up fitted i shud beat him :D

there was some fast cars n some slow ones so now i know what to race n not to race haha

I was down there in my Glanza and set a 14.6 so i thought that was ok for a first time on the strip :blush:. Didn't let my tyres down so if i did might have got slightly better :(