God damn snow!!! :o:p

Was supposed to be taking the bike over my Uncles to change the piston, rings and small end bearing!!! Cant see that happening now :p:)

It better be gone by the weekend so i can go get my new bike and get up the mountain on it :):o

lol i got some pics to il upload in a bit we had shit loads here and my hands froze within like 2 seconds getting it off my car then i had some fun driving it to the garage but i kept wheelspinning now its gona get covered in shit and i only polished it tuesday and havent driven it since :)

We have had a few tiny drops in manchester and people were ringing up the radio going "IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!" no its not.ive seen bigger peices of dust falling out the sky. Car parks are so fun in the snow.that is if you can get to the car park.

We have had a few tiny drops in manchester and people were ringing up the radio going "IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!" no its not.ive seen bigger peices of dust falling out the sky. Car parks are so fun in the snow.that is if you can get to the car park.

i'll be visitin a few car parks later today lol.

Videos guys :o:p:p:)