Misfiring (fixed but need some Q's answered)

Yesterday on the way to work my car started to missfire when it was on boost, it was fine when driven off. Then this morning it was misfiring all the time. Ive changed the plugs and thats seems to have solved it. BUT......

1. I read on here that the plugs i could use were NGK- BKR6EP-11 now when i went to halfords (was desperate) they only had NGK-BKR6E-11 are these still the same plugs? and will they be fine to use?

2. The car still boosts the same but the turbo seems quieter? Normally you can hear it whining alot more through the rev range and hear it spooling quite loudly. Am i being paranoid or could something have changed?

Cheers guys

Ryan

Bump

need to know if the plugs are ok please guys

Also the turbo defonately sounds quieter, im wandering if i had a slight boost leak before and since taking the intercooler off and refitting it ive stopped it?

the plugs will be fine mate, the only difference in the BKR6E and the 6EP is that the BKR6EP will have cost u more as it is platinum

also, personally i wouldnt use the -11's either, get a set of feeler gauges and gap them down to .8mm instead of 1.1mm ;)

i use the BKR7E in mine or sometimes if it is going to be used on the track or given a heap of boost for a few weeks i use R5671A-7 which is a non projected plug pre gapped at .7mm and helps stop the spark being blown out by the high boost i use