Breaking my starlet TDO4

i texted the missus saying its over im unhappy then left it a while n text back sayin april fools lol :lol:

I also did this and she didnt text back for ages so I chickened out and said April fools just as she was about to send me an essay of a text back, quite gutted now wanted to keep her going for ages, why my conscience kicked in I dont know :D:p

i was going to do this this moring before i went to work but opted for an extra 10mins in bed! :lol: and also, corsa retops spend most of the time looking like this!

183512_10150100160228285_508838284_6572301_359588_n.jpg

trust me i know! :D

not just corsas but redtops yeah as daz will no after when i had 1 it blew up on my drive on tick over and spat a conrod at his leg :p

I also did this and she didnt text back for ages so I chickened out and said April fools just as she was about to send me an essay of a text back, quite gutted now wanted to keep her going for ages, why my conscience kicked in I dont know :lol::p

I'm worried about you. This type of thoughtful behaviour is odd for you.

Imagine if you did that and she text back saying "it's ok I been smashing 5 other blokes!" You would think "shitties, this has backfired, or is she just Aprils fooling me?"

I'm worried about you. This type of thoughtful behaviour is odd for you.

Imagine if you did that and she text back saying "it's ok I been smashing 5 other blokes!" You would think "shitties, this has backfired, or is she just Aprils fooling me?"

Tell me about it Gaz :p

:D I know imagine that I would probably see the red mist although shes technically not MY mrs :lol::D :D