braking problem!!

when i come to brake, a 'clicking' ish noise comes from the brake disk area of the car? i notice it more when i am almost to a stop and the noise goes with the speed of the braking (if that makes sence?). also my steering creeks when i am steering at really low speed....whould this be linked with the braking noice i am hearing?

any sugestions would be really appreciated!

if it helps, i am running on coilovers!

could be a bit of debris between the pad and the disc mate have you got any lines forming or grooves on the discs?? have a look could give you a starting point.

could be either top mount rubbers mate or bottom ball joint rubber for the creaking

hope this helps

steve.

i had a look at the top mount and its spot on (coilovers are only a few months old anyway). i sprayed the bottom ball joint aswell as the other bushes with wd40 and the creaking stopped but as soon as it drys out the noise seems to appear again? there doesnt seem to be any excessive movment in any of the bushes but it must be one of the bushes? bit more investigation i think!!