Harness eye bolts

hold your freaking horses!

no, they are not all the same.

you will find that the standard ones, what ever size they are, will screw directly into your rear seat belt holes and the seat belt hole on the sill side of the seats. however, the holes through the transmission tunnel are a different thread, your best bet is to drill these out and then just put a nice big bolt on the underside.

been through this nightmare with both mine and marks. why toyota did that i will never understand.

Phil.

Yea I have some in the rear and the one down by the door sills so i know they fit.

Thanks for the heads up Phil, anyone know what thread size the transmission tunnel ones are? Or do you recommend getting them drilled out and then get the longer eye bolts or will the short ones still have enough thread to put a bolt on the back?

Thanks

Because you only need it in the transmission tunnel, the other 3 points are you standard seat belt mounts.

What about the passenger side of the tunnel mate? I am running 2 bucket seats and harnesses.

Thats why I was confused haha no worries mate, so will I need longer threaded eye bolts or is 1" thread long enough, then I guess a nut and bolt goes through the little hole on the backing plate?.

Yea I know that mate I just meant that little hole in it, does it serve a purpose? I did look into it and seee most people tiger seal them on?

FINAL QUESTION- Is 1" eye bolts long enough or do I need 2"?

To be honest ive no idea why the little hole is there.

I never used any tiger seal on mine, just screwed the eye bolt into it.

1" will be more than plenty enough., as long as you drill through the right area.

You will see what i mean when you come to do it. :)