false floor?? buckets??

hi guys ive benn thinking for a while now about having buckets in my car then having a false floor made up for the back so could have it looking professional but dont know if ill like it or not so was wanting some opinions to try and sway my brain hahahaha!!!

also i think i fancy glanza front seats as appose to buckets but am i better looking at some from a breakers thread on here or ebay???

also ive painted my dash parts.....(centre console speedo surround and clock surround in white) look awesome on a night when all the lights are on but was wondering how far to go with it???

any opinions will be greatly appreciated :)

cheers ears!!

steve. :)

False floors clean it up a bit, unless you like the hardcore look of bare metal, that's how my n/a was but it was the road noise was unbearable, false floor should drown that out, also Gt seats are beter than glanza ones :)

depends on what you want really , false floors look smart but if you use light wood (so your cars lighter) they start to bow/flex then the squeeking starts , so if youre not bothere by weight then use a thicker wood

also i wouldnt paint too much interior parts white or it will look like a saxo :) haha subtle is nice

depends on what you want really , false floors look smart but if you use light wood (so your cars lighter) they start to bow/flex then the squeeking starts , so if youre not bothere by weight then use a thicker wood

also i wouldnt paint too much interior parts white or it will look like a saxo :D haha subtle is nice

haha yeah i know what you mean dont want it too white think it looks nice now :) looks smart lit up at night and yeah not too fussed about weight as the car is not turbo so speed wasn't ever an issue lol :)

thanks mate steve.

GT ones are better they have a gap so you can fit harnesses through the head rest unlike the glanza ones

aaahh i can see potential especially with false floor :) would look nice i wouldnt mind some recaros but there expensive and im already spending alot of money on car as it is :)

thanks mate

false floors look much more tidy but i do love a stripped look too lol, as for seats i wouldn't get some from a glanza. they suck. better off getting some from a GT out off the two.

yeah i think im swaying that way lol think the rails will need slight modifications though wont they??

cheers mate ste