Police tried to stop me :O

They will note a 'Failure to stop' on your license plate so you will be getting pulled over quite often untill they clear it. All they will do (once they stop you again) is check you insurance, tax etc. and away you go.

I know this as it happened to me. It was New years and i had just finished work so jumped in the GT and accelerated hard through 1 & 2, round a bend and there like 10 coppers down there for some reason who all jumped IN the street to flag me down. I thought 'F*ck that' so i avoided them and done one.

For the next week while i was going to and from Uni i got pulled over like 4 - 5 times due to my plate, they did a routine and i was off.

I got pulled over once, guy checked my details etc and asked me wear I, and I quote 'where do you hang around?'

I was like excuse me? what do you mean? from a tree? am I 12???

he said, your car has been reported in the thames valley area by a police officer.

OK!?

thats it! wtf!? checked my tyres then boom I was off. they cant do shit

that happened to me once, was going into a car park and two police officers came over, ended up giving me one of those asbo things, where if i get caught doing something stupid within a year they'll take the car off me.

my aunt works at the police station in that town, and apparently the officer said i came along the road at 50mph+ and handbreak turned into the car park, where as if they actually saw me they'd know none of that had actually occurred, i was stopped at the entrance for 5 mins because of pedestrians.

police are arseholeeeees.