Police tried to stop me :O

Was driving down a street at speed limits came to last speed bump so slowed down for it! Was in second so put the foot down a bit to reach 30 then all off a sudden a police man jumps out off a side street trying to flag me down a think but a never stop! Was no speeding but obv the sound off my car would give that impression, what the worst that can happen to me

worste thing about a being in a small town is if that happend to me they would be waiting at my door for me lol. had 1 of the freshly passed local lads trying to overtake me.

so i put my foot down and left him was about 110 when i seen a policeman jump out waving at me so i carried on till he was outa sight and slowed down to speed limit bout 5mins later

i spoted them flying up behind me with the blues on. pulled over lucky the had no proof apart from there word agaist mine got a letter in post to say i had option of going to court or doing a drivers awareness course so i just paid the £120 todo the course was tempted to try my luck in court but for £120 quid and a day driving its not worth risking the points /ban

Perfect been stopped a few times because they think a have been speeding when a have not been, car sounds faster than what it going if you get me

My ex used to say that about mine, every time we went passed a police car she told me to slow down.. Needless to say I gave it a bit of a boot :ph34r::p :P

Nothing will happen, as you never saw him..

It was likely one of those reject police officers, what do you call them.. ah that's it - PCSO also known as assholes

ALSO known as plastic police :ph34r: