Blitz acces ecu and fuel cut

Blitz access ecu and fuel cutHi guys just fitted my blitz access ecu I bought the other day.the other mods on my car is air filter,blitz cat back exhaust and a baileys bov.after I fitted the blitz ecu I bypassed my boost selonoid and took it out for a drive,went on a long stretch at put my foot down in 2nd gear and as I got to about 4k revs it felt as if I was hitting fuel cut.it does this in every gear but not 1st gear.

I then unplugged the blitz ecu and plugged it back in again and it stopped the problem.so parked up and left it after about 20 minutes took the car out again and the Same problem happened again so unplugged it and plugged it back in again and it ran fine.what could this be?the boost gauge reads 0.8

Yeah I've bypassed the hi lo mode and I'm running standard actuator at the mo it boost up to 0.7 and then creeps up to 0.8 sometimes 0.9

I did let it tick over for about 15 minutes before I drove the car only drove about 10 miles before I started going fast in higher revs

I had the same issue after fitting the zisco mani, i appear to have cured creep by purchasing an CT9RB with a large wastegate and penny see my build thread.

You will have creep unless you go external gated waste gate whiich i didn't want to do having already purchased the zisco mani.

Just keep an eye on the boost gauge and shift when it peaks :ph34r:

John

but these ecus remove fuel cut,so it can't be that can it?unless it's still sorting out the parameters

what he said, regardless if hes boost creeping or not, he has an blitz ECU which has no fuel cut so has to be something else

You need to let the car tick over for a good while before thrashin it. Also people have such huge expectations!! They are an overpriced plug and ply chip essentialy. A piggyback on a rr tune will always yeild a better result for around 100 quid less!!!

You need to let the car tick over for a good while before thrashin it. Also people have such huge expectations!! They are an overpriced plug and ply chip essentialy. A piggyback on a rr tune will always yeild a better result for around 100 quid less!!!

Let mine tickover for 30 mins an yes i am running a blitz ecu so know the parametres;)

Lol was agreeing with you dude. And to jham, yes it has fuel cut removed, but it won't be running right so will still have a limp mode type fail safe to prevent any damage to the car.

Lol was agreeing with you dude. And to jham, yes it has fuel cut removed, but it won't be running right so will still have a limp mode type fail safe to prevent any damage to the car.

I know mate was highlighting the fact about letting it settle :ph34r: