Car damaged again, same place same wing :(

Hello all

Just heard my alarm beeping so quickly raced outside and saw like around 4 kids from next door 2 of them on bikes looking at it whilst alarm was beeping.

Upon inspecting i've found the passenger wing damaged again as its been dented with deep black marks and there is also a couple of other spots where the paint has been taken off. I know one of those kids have done it as i went out they just start moving away whilst their mum was looking at it from the upstairs window telling them to go to the back garden so she has clearly seen them do it.

This is the second time it has been done to the car and last time i had to have the wing resprayed and a dent pulled out. The kids are around 8 to 10 years old and its most likely they are riding very close to the cars and a handle has made contact with the wing with quite some force for the alarm to go off.

It's well out of order as i expected the parent to come around and at least discuss the damage as it is visible as the car is white and the main mark made by the damage is black.

Now i'll have to fork out again for a respray and dent removal until it happens again, and there isn't a garage or driveway at the house i can park it on :ph34r:

that sucks mate :ph34r: go around to her house and explain its the 2nd time its happened and you're fed up of it.

doubt they`d like you to do the same to their car?

She'll probs just say my kids didn't do it and have you got it on camera?

They own a sh##ty £200 Astra so its most likely a piece of junk anyway.

Glanza's seem to attract vandlism like a magnet, i've had a windscreen, back window, passenger window, 2 tires slashed, right rear quarter kicked in and left side keyed in the nearly 3 years of owning this car! Cost me a fortune too and some of it I can't afford to fix! Funnily enough these all happened in my street bar 1 and im never in my house, nor do I drive like an arsehole unlike the neighbours stupid young friends! I feel your pain mate, it's gutting

Glanza's seem to attract vandlism like a magnet, i've had a windscreen, back window, passenger window, 2 tires slashed, right rear quarter kicked in and left side keyed in the nearly 3 years of owning this car! Cost me a fortune too and some of it I can't afford to fix! Funnily enough these all happened in my street bar 1 and im never in my house, nor do I drive like an arsehole unlike the neighbours stupid young friends! I feel your pain mate, it's gutting

Surprising it seems to be my car thats always take the damage, its quite rare for anyone else's car getting damaged even though i'm at work for most of the week including Saturday's sometimes and other cars are left here all week without getting any damage. Just unlucky that i live next to some these neighbours that just keep on having kids.

Just no respect, sometimes i feel they do it on purpose just do it on purpose.

try and bluff them say you have and you`ll take it to the police if she doesnt sort it out!

I was going to do and that say that i'm just about to call the police and they'll talk to you.

But then the parents would have come out and start fighting with me, i know their mum's husband has got a bit of a bad rep as he once went around to someone elses house with a baseball bat after their kids swore at each other.

I was going to do and that say that i'm just about to call the police and they'll talk to you.

But then the parents would have come out and start fighting with me, i know their mum's husband has got a bit of a bad rep as he once went around to someone elses house with a baseball bat after their kids swore at each other.

just go around and ask them to sort it and if they are not botherd just get some camras up...and if her husband comes around with a basball bat...just make sure u greet him with something alot better ...

just go around and ask them to sort it and if they are not botherd just get some camras up...and if her husband comes around with a basball bat...just make sure u greet him with something alot better ...

hi mate

i've seen both parents in the garden with their kids whilst i was inspected my car again with a friend. I didn't get any apology or anything like that what so ever even though the kids mum clearly saw them do it.

Its going to need a dent pull out job and respray.