yep, bought TRD leads for the car from them. fairly straightforward to use.. postage is a bit pricey from what i mind and that was only for leads.. expect some pissing abt with the international sorting hub in UK if you do order.. took fukin ages for them to get it to my local PF depo

cheers

G :D

if you dont mind me asking what did you pay in total for your leads including item price and then shipping price.

just got a rough calculation on postage for a bumper from their site and it was 67780 JPY which is just absolutly shocking considerd 1000 JPY = a little over 7 GBP

Jamie.

mate tbh it was that long ago i couldnt give u an exact price but as stated I remember it was def a good deal until it came to shippin.. as forged v mentioned if its a bumper your prob best tryin to source it in UK if poss.

cheers

G :D

i wouldnt bother getting a bumper from japan it would cost an absolute bomb and prob be buzzing with radiation!

i bought a drivers seat rail off bid jdm i think i remember the auction ended for about 70 quid but with all the fees, postage, re packing fees then postage to the uk fees it was around 220 quid i think! glad i only bought one of them! i wouldn't bother with bid jdm its a rip off.