The misses just bought a TOM'S T082

Thanks for all the kind feedback, the misses is greatly appreciative of it all.... she may even repay your kindness somehow? We'll have to coax her somewhat?

Think we need pic's of the missis tbh.... :D

Clicky

Dont be shy :(

im right every now and again :(

n508838284_1438897_2180.jpg

daz knows the crack. that was a good few years ago now mate! also when i sold the car it was on a px53 number plate not an N reg :D

everytime i see a pic of my old gt i wish i kept it :D

looks like your misses has got a nice on there though, make sure she looks after it!

daz knows the crack. that was a good few years ago now mate! also when i sold the car it was on a px53 number plate not an N reg :D

everytime i see a pic of my old gt i wish i kept it :(

looks like your misses has got a nice on there though, make sure she looks after it!

was ages ago mate. must 5 years ago!!?? got a few pics from that meet.

yeah something like that mate! yeah im sure ive got them too because you sent me them. i remember the car spinning up on the motorway when i was changing lanes haha.

we're old timers on here now not like all these young pups that keep popping up! you still not got yours mapped yet? im off work next mon tues wed so hoping to get some miles racked up on the 85, better get it taxed too. prob get mine mapped before you do! lol.

i might pop through to jdm to see how hes getting on with his new dyno.

yeah something like that mate! yeah im sure ive got them too because you sent me them. i remember the car spinning up on the motorway when i was changing lanes haha.

we're old timers on here now not like all these young pups that keep popping up! you still not got yours mapped yet? im off work next mon tues wed so hoping to get some miles racked up on the 85, better get it taxed too. prob get mine mapped before you do! lol.

i might pop through to jdm to see how hes getting on with his new dyno.

steady on calling me old pal! :(

no is it hell, still need a clutch but house bills keep putting a hault to all that! and 2weeks in egypt next month is also throwing a spanner in the works so going to be june before things happen. you garn kirkbride next weekend?

haha, holiday sounds good mate but house bills grr couldn't be doing with them! im on morning shifts next weekend so i finish at 12:30 on sat and 1:30 on sun so i will be straight through after then, no racing for me though :( unless i can take the supra lol which i doubt would be fun though. if carls not away hopefully he will be racing his borp borp!