I know how to get normal flutter but i want the more high pitched flutter like a rally car etc... I have heard a glanza with it round my way but he didnt know why it did it :/ lol

Cheers

My car sounds like a bit like an angry chipmunk...

Standard engine with an Apexi filter on the end of the EFI pipe and Blitz DD bov if thats any help?

They sound a lot more high pitch with a topmount and standard turbo over a hybrid and frontmount from what I've seen/heard, I'm guessing its due to it being more restricted as it comes back through the turbo

:)

Oh yeah i do i take off the vacuum for my bov and block it off with a small pipe i made with a bolt in the end.... i get the chatter but not the " Angry Squirrel Chatter" lol

it may be lik the angry squirrel chatter tho but because your filter it in the front bumper it will not sound as good when your in the car try get someone to drive it passed ya when your outa the car

The shorter the intake the better and I think if you use stainless elbows then that helps increase pitch somehow.

I noticed a huge difference when running no filter, the filter really muffles the chatter.

I was running it completely open as I was moving it from my lock up at the time, sounded proper WRC styleeee!!!

But yea mesh will make it sound better, worth a try eh :)

Yeah but do you find with your td04 that you really have to rev it when your stationary like 5-6k to get it to chatter...

Can you do a test for me TD04 guys: I find that i dont get Full boost in 5th gear until 90mph at Santa Pod :)

What does yours do it in ta ;) x

Yea it does my head in because you cant get a nice chatter until after like 4k

But hopefully my AVCR will be up and running this weekend so I can have a play about with the spool etc and get the boost coming in nice and early then I'll report back :)