• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you lot who are coming from wigan, manchester area are you coming down the m6? which way you plannin on goin too peterborough????, cheers ~ Daz.

usually which ever way tomtom tells me but im guessing we will go slightly out our way to pick people up if they like :lol:

you will after give me more info on the convoy then as ill prob go down with you lot time and where to meet :lol: , wigan isnt really far from here anyway if you ask me as i went look at an mr2 up near wigan pier before i brought mine, but id be goin further away from jae if i came wigan to join in a convoy thats why i asked if your goin the m6 matie :D , cheers ~ Daz.

is a lot cheaper, an we are looking forward tothe convoy, always ends up being great craic!! if there is anyone else that fancies the run down for the craic let me know.

i can see your point nanglebadger, but we like the cheaper option, and the craic of a road trip!! lol

i covered near 500miles in total last yr, and 3hrs solid straight to JAE from fleetwood, that was quite enough in one go for me on 17s, besides the run home again was really nice, it was sunny way up in some mad cool high up hills, no idea where, would need the map out to ell ya, but took it easy, lots of coffee stops, no tttooooo much drivin in that annoyin car of mine, suits me fine! :lol::D

Phil.

• 4 weeks later...

so who from the kent area is going ? mikey jay, sicaln who else?

we should get a HUGE convoy going as theres plenty of people down this way with starbos.

ill be going with my mate who owns an sr :rolleyes:

si i could meet you in dartford then we could head on man :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...