I'd say this one is in need of some serious care to bring the paint back to good health probally respraying some parts of not the whole car depends if i can restore it with a good machine polish, lacquer peel on bonnet on roof could be a problem, good project or not ? think it depends if the price is right in my opinon.

let me know your thoughts and how much you think its worth :)

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

getting good inspection on monday along with compression test to see if there are any underlaying problems :/

cheers, Andy

Will see what its like on Monday apparently only 70,000kms on it aswell so really as long as its running sweet be a good buy I think as should be able to get a respray for less than 800 from a mate of my dad, and it be another happy starlet which has been rescued lol

very true bluebear when my car was sva tested in 2003 they said take it away it needs side repeaters or it aint going to pass. my car looks a bit of a odd ball with them but i still think they look cool. get it bought mate red glanza at that price bargain. freshen it up and keep it..

AM TELLING USE GYES KEEP THESE CARS AS THEY ARE GOING TO BE CLASSICS SOON EP82 EP91

be rare beasts soon the way they keep getting broke and then prob scrapped

Cheers for the info guys, will update on Monday once I see if she's running ok, if so could be looking at my first glanza about time I upgraded from a N/A