HELP! insurance questions!

ok im really confused. when a new insurance company asks for proof of your no claims what do they require? i dont seem to have been sent anything for proof from my last years policy.

also on my first year i had pass plus, i then earned a full years ncb in august, does this mean i now have 2 years no claims at the minute. on my cover note for my current insurance this year it doesnt mention anything about how many years ncb i have. the broker i was with sorted it out when i renewed. so im so confused. i rang the broker i was with and they dont have my details as they have changed hands.

so currently i dont think i have any proof of my no claims, no proof of pass plus, dont know how many ncb i have whether 1 or 2. can any one help as im getting really pissed off!

keiran

whenever i change insurance companies i always ask for them to send me my proof of no claims. Some companies like tesco dont automatically send it out,even if the company you were with has changed hands they should still have your details!

thats what i thought. i need to ring them back to clear it up. i havnt been sent any thing that states my ncb i was gonna fuck the broker off and ring the companys direct and ask the to send me some proof of ncb.