RRFPR setup BHP examples running TD04

Taken my car to the rolling road today with Gotboost and unfortunatly i had to take it home midway through as my HKS actuator ran out of play to make the rod shorter with the new bracket i had made to fit the TD04, we couldnt get any more than 0.6bar (I had to cut it at home!).

I have since cut it and its boosting 1 bar now but based on the readings from the rolling road i think it will probably only be making around the 190-200bhp mark at 1 bar. Is this normal for a RRFPR setup, i guess its using the standard ECU map so an aftermarket ecu would no doubt give me an extra 10-15hp on top with a good map.

I dont think i should push past a bar on standard internals with it being a track car as i reckon reliability will go out the window, what do you think,

What boost you planning on running sparky?

anyone one else run TD04 with a RRFPR and standard ECU, what results did you get?

can defo up the boost past 1 bar tbh on stock engine just dependant on the engine been pretty healthy to start of with and a good service up to date. aye would defently upgrade to a aftermarket ECU when i was running standard ecu then fitted my JAM ecu what a HUGE upgrade it made to my power/rev range/fuel/fuel cut etc! some people have even went 1.4 bar stock engine and have survived for years. aye am running 1.1 bar with all supporting mods and its sweet as a nut pulls like a train n all.

slightly off topic but not. i've got emb n td04 standard internals. i dunno what boost to run. most people have said 1 bar for reliability etc some have said 1.2. but i can only think of giggs who runs 1.2. driver was crazy with 1.5 and believe sparks goin 1.4/5 so i dunno weither to keep it safe at a bar. save for forgedengine and then map to 1.4 maybe td05.

on topic i think a few poeple on tgtt run rrfpr and td04s with 200 to 210 at a bar.

You got pics of the bracket you made or is it in your build thread? I'm using the ct9 hks actuator with the ct9 bracket and I see the plus side of .7 bar with my boost controller off

Yes the bracket is in my build thread, its like yours ct9 hks actuator which i drilled another hole in to make fit B) Seems to work quite well so far.

You got pics of the bracket you made or is it in your build thread? I'm using the ct9 hks actuator with the ct9 bracket and I see the plus side of .7 bar with my boost controller off