well, i had never noticed, but im sure ill get told 'duh' by loads of you

but 98 spec and 96 spec wing mirrors are different.

when my mate snapped my wing mirror off with a football, i had a look on ebay, and eneded up picking up a glanza drivers mirror with glass for £17 shipped in blueish silver.

My mirror was snapped at the black base plate, so the plan was to unscrew the mirror from the base plate from the lower 3 screws and screw my colour coded bit on. but the 3 screws are in a different layout on the 96/98 spec mirrors :/

so no worries, ill just put the whole mirror on and get it sprayed. but the mirrors are different shapes so the car looks a bit silly from the front with different shapped mirrors.

so i think ill spray it myself, and keep looking for a 98 spec wing mirror to get spray proffessionally.

sometimes i hate my car :|

also, neither of my mirrors will electrically adjust up and down :/ folding and left and right works. not left and right, any one got any ideas. i noticed it today when i was testing the new mirrors electrics, but it could have started anytime to be far as i never really adjust them, you just set them and go :/

also, new from toyota the mirror is 240 quid. so i think ill pass on that :|