South M4 Convoy Japfest !!!

Hello alll only me again B)

Right time has come where i wanna organise some shit meet again.

This time just a convoy for all us G mean travelling from south to JAPFEST, i kno some of you have already asked about this well this is the chance for us to organise something within a week to meet up before hand.

My route to JAPFEST consists of one road pretty much the M4 :S the worst road in south.

Post up your route using google maps and we can all meet at a appropiate service station.

route.jpg

Ralphyyy

Me and some mates will be heading down that route, getting on M4 at junction 16. Unfortunately i won't be in the glanza so i am having to ride shotgun in my mates S13.. B)

What time you thinking of setting off?

can i meet you guys somewhere im coming from dartford.

I think we are all going to meet at Reading services dude !! i will message you like thursday friday morning to confirm man take my number 07775503632 drop us a txt.

Ralphyyy

Right guys will probs more than likely be leaving my yard at 4:30 - 5:00 which means time arrival would be 6:30 which is far too earlier however as ollie has says to me i would say meet at Reading services for 7 ???

Ralphy