Ive been playing with the paint :)

Heya, just thought i would show you what i have been up to B)

since having the car i have been trying to sort out little niggles and getting it serviced and mot'd as they all came at the same time hahahah always the way hey lol

well i think (touch wood) everything seems ok atm B) so i decided i would try my hand at a little painting lol

so this is the car when i got it,

30390_433839996803_505561803_570047.jpg

This is her now :D

pic1005.jpg

And in the next month she will be lowered and painted (im thinking about matt or satin black so that the purple stands out more) and also i will be having my website sticker along the top of my windscreen :D I will be upholstering the seats black and purple leather and somehow changing the grey interior to black B)

black, black,black,black,black,black,black,black and a little purple lol

Ohh thought i would pop an image of my radiator when i took it out lol hmmm no wonder it wasnt working ahahah:)

Photo0360.jpg

x ideas welcome B) x x

really?? ive seen another black on when i was driving through milton keynes to bedford gave them a little wave hahaha :)

Ill take a picture of why she needs painting tomorrow ~:)

Was a shame about Pedz' black Seo, I did like that with the full lips. Zoes is going black at the moment, just bonnet, bumpers and bootlid left to do.

The wheels look great! Always fancied a shot at something similar on interior parts but some new plans have come together for now I will be going subtle. Can't wait to see my new wheels rolling too!

Cheers guys :D

well im not a happy bunny i have a huge dent on my bonnet and foot prints all over :lol: some little *BLEEEEEP* decided it would be a good idea to jump all over my car grrrr!!!!! ohh and steal one of my new purple dust caps wtf little tramps !!!

Ohh sorry about the dirtyness lol

My intereior is getting there slowly lol i keep pulling off what every comes loose and spraying it lol, apart from the sun visors and bit around the sterio they have been done the same as the wheels :D

well i took some pics of why it needs repainting here they are:

Photo0396.jpg

Photo0397.jpg

Not to sure what has happened to the paint on here been like it since i got her :) seems to be getting worse

Photo0398.jpg

Same with here i think someone got a little to happy with polishing lol

Photo0363-1.jpg

Photo0346.jpg

Photo0342.jpg

if you do can you give me a heads up lok i need some for inside mine too lol

I hope it doesnt flake when i put it on while it was wet i brushed it in to the material, tool a whole tin to do them both lol but we shall see :lol: x x