Geting petrol out of the fuel tank?

no there is definetly a drain plug on the fuel tank and i think i should know the difference between a fuel tank and a oil sump or did i do a leval 3 nvq in mechanics for no reason

you're shouting about qualifications? what a penis, people are trying to help and you act like a gay about it.

level 3....oh wow.....my god, i bow down to your greatness....

accept people's help when they offer it, especially if they obviously know what they're talking about.

pillock.

I'd say to save any arguments just siphon it out! Also unless you like the tatse of petrol you can get these siphon pump thingy'bobers (JML actully sell one meant for washing windows etc from a pale of water... but I'm sure it could be used to siphon petrol)

Also I've seen a few toyota petrol tanks that've been dropped to get fuel pumps fitted or powdercoated and I've never seen a drain plug, but to be truthful, none have ever been starlets.

If cars do have these drain plugs though -- I might make a business of going round and emptying peoples tanks and selling the petrol on street corners in 40oz beer bottles wrapped in brown paper bags.

QUOTE(warde @ Feb 25 2007, 06:08 PM)

no there is definetly a drain plug on the fuel tank and i think i should know the difference between a fuel tank and a oil sump or did i do a leval 3 nvq in mechanics for no reason

you're shouting about qualifications? what a penis, people are trying to help and you act like a gay about it.

level 3....oh wow.....my god, i bow down to your greatness....

accept people's help when they offer it, especially if they obviously know what they're talking about.

pillock.

that was abit out of order mate there is no need to start getting personal i have defiently got a plug on my tank