if i were to turbo my n/a

You bloody traitor, how dare you!!! :p

I thought you were n/a through and through! :p

You've just broken my heart.... :p

Nah, messing mon amigo :p:(

Not sure, think you'll need better fueling and a better ECU to go with it too probably, ask Dub7en, he'll know.

Bear in mind how much it'll uberfy your insurance though Tommy

Not sure if theres a thread on this over on the aus starlet fourm

I think, the rods the pistons, fuel injectors, wiring loom, ecu, turbo, piping, in fact it'd be easier to say you can keep the block and head

To quote Idrees, got a Glanza/GT Turbo front cut and do an engine swap, gotta be cheaper and easier

it can be done.

www.braidedlines.com (go to products, then turbo kits) dale bolted on a tdo4l turbo with a custom exhaust manifold and exhaust with a charge cooler and a microtech ecu. he ran it at 18-20psi everyday and it lasted till well beyond the day he sold it.

high compression turbo engines can be done.

Dyno proven 145kw at the wheels and 1/4 mile time of 12.9@110mph on 18 psi of boost

things you need to think about. a conversion is by no means easy, if youre not confident yourself you'll need to find a company who know what theyre doing. you need to research insurance costs first. for a turbo'd n/a starlet my insurance would have been £2235 per year, my glanza only costs me £800 per year.

yer man of course, was just thinking, because i know how expencive glanzas are and to insure. wondering how to get some power out of the beast.... otherwise i may go to the dark civic EG esi side when i can on the insurance front.

Also was thinking about doing it as a side project for fun then selling it.

Thinking out loud,...............

The mounting bracket for the TMIC could be used to hold the supercharger, drive could be gained from a modified aircon pump (thinking it gives a bracket and pulley will that is designed to bolt on, and the belts can be bought oem), not sure how you would get drive from that to a top-mout super, would flexible cable drive work, hmm,......... :)