Finally I am back in a Starlet! Ive had 2 in the past and now finally got a third. Its running standard :) but hopefully wont start like that for to long! Only have one photo at the mo...

IMG_0907.jpg

Very nice.. A quite like the colour off the wheels

What's the plans for it

thank you.. i wasnt sure about the wheels at first but i do kinda like them now... although am thinking about spraying them pink lol..

just wanna get a few bodywork bits done on it then slowly start tuning it..

my old one was running 220 so try and get it at least back up to that!

Looks like a good base.. Be a step down if your old one was running 220 :(

yer it is a bit but im just happy to be back in a starlet :)

Yeah pink would look kool, a nice candy/pearl pink tho

i was thinking more like dayglo pink lol

Daz you forgot to say with her chebs out :(

But yea smart looking car, the silver one was better though, not that I am biased or anything :(

Do the bonnet white before anything though looks kinda cheap, but pink slipstreams would look cool :)

But yea smart looking car, the silver one was better though, not that I am biased or anything :p

Do the bonnet white before anything though looks kinda cheap, but pink slipstreams would look cool :(

classy underwear shot would do fine! :)

But yea smart looking car, the silver one was better though, not that I am biased or anything :p

Do the bonnet white before anything though looks kinda cheap, but pink slipstreams would look cool :)

its only got a black bonnet because it was in a bit of a smash.. i want it back white :( just need to find one.. haha well considering u have a silver one your bound to say that. i do love it in white tho!

have u got a pic of pink slipstreams?

funny how its gone back to underwear lol.. i do actually wanna get some shoots done tho

its only got a black bonnet because it was in a bit of a smash.. i want it back white :) just need to find one.. haha well considering u have a silver one your bound to say that. i do love it in white tho!

have u got a pic of pink slipstreams?

funny how its gone back to underwear lol.. i do actually wanna get some shoots done tho

il take them, only got a fone camera but thatl do! :( haha just messin, looks a clean shell tho, whens it back on the road?

il take them, only got a fone camera but thatl do! :) haha just messin, looks a clean shell tho, whens it back on the road?

haha cheeky

its on the road.. only on a trailor as it was a 5 hour drive to wales to pick it up.. the shell its that great. needs a few bits respraying.

61d7c1c8.jpg

wow they r pretty cool!