Toyo Sports TD04 manis stainless/mild

I have been keeping an eye on these on ebay, I know there is a few people running these, i know the ct9 ones are a "complete fail" but they do the td04 in mild steel and was wondering if they are ok ?

i cant see the point in buying a hybrid ct9 when i believe you could possibly put a tdo4 kit together for around £600.

So to anyone whos running one wether stainless or mild steel,

1. whats the fit like? good seal no blowing? i remember reading something about the decat pipe not fitting correctly with the lamda sensor

2. do they crack lol

3. anything else you can think of

sorry for the essay and thanks

ive had one on since jan now and hasnt caused me any problems so far. Dont use the gasket they supply with the kit use toyota manifold gasket and td04 gaskets from nick@td. Mine manifold fitted ok but i did have to remove a tiny bit of metal from the power steering pump bracket for a flush fit.

There's a few other members who are running them as well :p

They are heavy but seem well made. Though looking at the mile steel ones now, it looks like they have changed the design slightly. Mine fitted with no problems but take note on what was mentioned with the gaskets, mine wasn't supplied with any thankfully haha

They are heavy but seem well made. Though looking at the mile steel ones now, it looks like they have changed the design slightly. Mine fitted with no problems but take note on what was mentioned with the gaskets, mine wasn't supplied with any thankfully haha

o is this mild steel better or worse ? i totally understand about the gaskets cheers for the input, if the stainless has performed well i may just go for that.

does boost pressure affect these can i run 1.2bar?

mild steel can with stand more heat than stainless and is easier to get welded if a crack ever did apper on it.

i will give that a go then sounds better to me just looks poor went the paint flakes off after 1st use

yeah thts only down fall with mild steel. i run speedvision mild steel mani which is very similar and is very well made cant fault it.

just looked at that on their website did you brace your decat?

i made up a bracket tht supports the start of the centre section to the old cat bracket as speedvision down pipe is made out of cast not steel but braced the mani

i made up a bracket tht supports the start of the centre section to the old cat bracket as speedvision down pipe is made out of cast not steel but braced the mani

Trust me, The paint on the mild steel one will be gone in a cloud of smoke in around 30 seconds :D

Someone posted how to get it to stay on, need to bake it on by starting your car for about 10 seconds, letting it cool right down, heat up a bit more, let it cool right down about 50 times â?¦ fuck that ;)