right as some of you lads will hae seen im breaking the cruise kitted V. im holding back my big spec 4efte and the vf24 turbo kit and im gonna bang them on an ep85 and wind up the boost :D

my question though guys is as im breaking the v i will have an ecu and looms ect but will i be better off using an ep82 loom and ecu for the conversion? its not a problem if the answer is yes as my mate is breaking an 82 atm so ill buy his if you think its better off that way. just figuered as i have em can i use em? i dont want an ep95 i dont think as ill be too tempted to keep the cruise front end and build a cruise kitted 4wd and tbh I've never owed a gt shaped ep in the 7 years I've been modding and owning them, I've worked on gt's but thought maybe i should own one now :p

cheers in advance lads. plus any thing i need to look out for when i do the swap, I've read every post in the 4paw section so i know about the sumps, immobaliser box, ect im aware of the benifit of the gt final gear in the ep85 box (a mod i will defo do!) im also aware of the walbro pump mod ect to fit my uprated pump.

side note, seat rails? do the ep82/91 rails fit in the ep85/95 or does the tunnel alter the mounting locations at all?

cheers boys.

actualy cant wait tbh!!!!!

Well its actual an 82 engine that i swapped over into the v when it was first built up, since then its had a fair bit of work done over the years so im very keen to keep it tbh. So ill just swap the sensors back over to an 82 set up and buy my mates 82 loom if thats the best way. Do i deffo need the interior loom to or can you just use a front loom? Im a sparky so wires and stuff dont realy bother me. But i want to do the swap the quickest way tbh.

Cheers for the guidance so far.

And craig the dark side looks like the only side to be on ;)

Cheers john i get the best of both worlds this way ;) no debts and a 4paw ep running big power! Gotta be done realy. Just sad to see the v go after the 5years of building her! :D still no debts is the key!

Haha, may have to if your gonna keep up on a track with me ed ;) i was gonna go 95 and keep the glanza shape but its not worth it as id end up not breaking my v haha and just buying a 95 so is no point. Think you should just stick with your v ed then you buy some of my parts!!

yer i know i have seen it but cant afford it just at the mo - lets see what happens in a couple of months :p

Haha, may have to if your gonna keep up on a track with me ed :p i was gonna go 95 and keep the glanza shape but its not worth it as id end up not breaking my v haha and just buying a 95 so is no point. Think you should just stick with your v ed then you buy some of my parts!!

hahaha ill buy your head off ya ;)

Haha, engine is staying in one piece ;) all part of the 300hp 4paw :D im seriously excited bout it now. Im stripping the v to bare shell in the next two three days, then hard sales push then pick out me ep85!!!

cool cheers bud, i may have to drop you a pm or to when the time comes if you dont mind, always good to have a "been there done that" person to call on in the event of an issue ;)

Guest Enzo

sz heavy weekend and only skimeed over this but doing it ep85 and ep82 for th engine loom

and ep95 > glanza for the convo,

that way is so easy as everything is plug and play

mind and use your oil pic up off the 4paw and tap the sump with a tap and die kit, you can use the return from your current turbo sump.

then job done.

il get back to your pm tomorrow after some sleep