ep91 bride rail help?

i think you will have to fab some adapter plates, i had adapter plates to make my recaro's fit a bride rail.

i made my passenger one by taking the feet off the standard rail and welding them to a universal recaro rail from demon tweaks

if you drill the rivets/pins off the standard feet on the rail you can just bolt them onto the universal one, the holes all line up (on an ep91 atleast)

i think you will have to fab some adapter plates, i had adapter plates to make my recaro's fit a bride rail.

i made my passenger one by taking the feet off the standard rail and welding them to a universal recaro rail from demon tweaks

if you drill the rivets/pins off the standard feet on the rail you can just bolt them onto the universal one, the holes all line up (on an ep91 atleast)

but as it is i have a ep82 bride rail in my glanza, yeah only 3 holes line up but my recaro fitted to the bride rail no probs, do you think i should just buy the rail and fabricate it ...

but as it is i have a ep82 bride rail in my glanza, yeah only 3 holes line up but my recaro fitted to the bride rail no probs, do you think i should just buy the rail and fabricate it ...

i looked for a passenger side rail for ages, and then went for it and fabbed one. it wasnt hard and the seat is very solid.

its up to you mate with how confident you feel fabbing one, i had a couple of mates help me that had done them before in civics etc.

the only welding i had to do was with the seat belt plug, as we had to move that to bolt into one of the seat rail bolts