What about having representatives of the club for different areas?

They could organise local meets etc

Take payment off people that dont have paypal accounts etc to pay for show tickets etc

Could be shown under the avatar or something that they are reps?

just a thought :)

im there mate, just waiting on a rough draft of the front page from loan, once the donate feature is under way the mets section will be getting revamped with a reprisentative for each section,

i should realy post up every idea for what we have planed but i feel that would spoil some of the surprises of the front page.

due to holiday constraints on lones behalf its been delayed by two wks, was supposed to be finnished by mid febuary, but will be with use shortly, we aim to make uksc the number one resource site for all things starlet related worldwide and not just a forum like tgtt

Good idea

You should get companies like funkystyling for example to be paying members but can advertise thier site on here with a link to thier website or summin

Will bring a bit more money for the club and we will know where to get parts etc from

Get them to offer discounts to uksc members

this is the forth incarnation of the forum one for each year its been up, the first version had traders on it before toyota gt turbo had any but as they were our competitors no one decided to use traders on our site so this was jacked when we lost all our info, since then ive tried to bring in a few traders but it does not seam to work to be honest. i want to take a big slice of tgtt traffic to be honest so maybe in time but i dont see that happening at any point soon.

ive never spoken to toby about anything regarding the site,

sound on that buddy,

but last thing i want is to open up a forum thats stagnent with posts if you know what i mean, been there too many times

• 1 year later...

if u want the forum worldwide why isuk in the name? just a question maybe a stupid one id love to put sum stickers on my glanz wit uk starlet club but i live in ieland and everyone knos the way some stupid people can be especiallu sum poeple i kno sayin oh it has uk in the name and what not stupid i kno but thats the way it is

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...