not sure if it will mate,

got a bit of advice for a rear one tho if you need one, the front strut brace off the old megane coupe fits across the rear struts perfectly ( just need to cut away some plastic)

I remember when I bought my D2 coilovers it said on the box ep70-80-90 pretty sure all the fwd Starlets have the same suspension setup so think it may be worth the punt mate if not sell it on if its cheap :)

I remember when I bought my D2 coilovers it said on the box ep70-80-90 pretty sure all the fwd Starlets have the same suspension setup so think it may be worth the punt mate if not sell it on if its cheap :)

This

there is a guy on TGTT who has fitted miesterR's to his ep70

you may have to widen the holes as the newer shaped starlets have a wider topmount stud pattern also i put a standard gt turbo one onto my old boxy and i had to put raisers on the bonnet as it was too high

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
ive found my old megane coupe strut brace that i had on the rear struts of my ep70 if your interested drop me pm

thanks for the help guys, i thought it may be too deep and i really dont want spacers on my bonnet but i may just take a punt!!! and hill bill pm will be sent most haste!!!