might be swapping my glanza for a civic jordan

im keeping my pro 1.2's and he is keeping those as i dont want them. yeh ek9 rear lights will be first on the list.

i know its not a equal car straight swap but i need to spend 1k on the glanza to get it mapped and i dont have that so it'd not be mapped for ages...and the jordan is a nice clean car.

its a horrible choice , "ive just had all the rust repainted" WHEY ;) also its got a toyosports manifold and if there anything like the starbo ones probs wont last very long specially being a s/s and heatwrapped , it looks horrible, it has naff all mods and yours is like forged, rebuilt, decent interior etc

in my honest opinion .. your stupid for doing it unless u get like £1500+ your way

All depends on personal preference if you ask me. Agreed your glanza has had alot of money spent on it, but Imo if you've had enough of spending money on it and want something cheaper then the civic is a win. It looks sweet and its gona go well.

dont waste your time mate ive seen this about and its rough as. never worth a swap for urs mate. if your gonna swap for a honda make sure its a ek9 typer or dc2 as there far better than jordan, quicker.

thot it was gonna be my mates one and was gonna say no but it isnt haha. but i still say nooooooooooo. looks untidy and defo nowhere near worth the glanza. the toyo sports manis are terrible for these cars aswell. my mate had one and as usual the gaskets went in a day ( told him not to use em) and the bolts in the 4-2 joint snapped.

also buying parts for and tuning a civic costs alot more than a starlet. get saving and get mapped ;) my opinion anyway lol

yeh its a civic vti. you do get yellow ek9s i think. these have a b16a in them whereas the ek9s have a b16b. the only reason these are valued at more is because they are a limited edition model

nope ek9 are type r they have a better map, different cams, shocks and springs, lsd and recaros etc like i said if your gettin a honda get an import better spec compaired to uk spec total different league

i can see where you guys are coming from saying it looks rough. i know the outside i could have clean in less than a day na dwould look like a minter. its had the cambelt and port n polish done so should be good engine wise.

i fully intend on tracking it alot at knockhill so aint going to stay mint for long. would you say its worth 4k?

For some reason these Jordans hold there money well regardless of age or condition. In my opinion, i wouldnt fork out £4k for it!

Would rather track the Glanza and buy something else for the daily bus!

how will owning that save money though? if it needs tidied up, that'll cost money, plus the extra insurance, tax and fuel costs. doesnt seem logical if its a money thing.

i get that the starlet needs a whack thrown at it now, but in the long run it should still be less than the civic?

good point stormrider, but my car uses fair bit of fuel where i live the fuel is 1.52pl and no higher octane fuel so i got to buy bottle after bottle of booster..

dont know if im simply trieing to justify the jordan or trying actually having a valid point to my comments.

Aaron, please dont swap your Glanza for that.

The Civic Jordans are nothing special, your basically paying for the pleather interior and yellow paint!! And that one is no where near worth 4k!!

And there slow.....

As said above, i would want to see who ported and polished the head, as the Honda B-series already come out the box pretty damn good, weather it be the B16a or b.

You know i like my Hondas as much as the Toyota, but there would only be certain models that would tempt me away, and it isnt any EK9 or DC2......

Bad idea mate, took a proven 170 bhp del sol sir2 to japfest and it was fucking well slow, you'll miss what you have especially with it's spec!!

He'd be getting a bargain you'd be getting ripped....

It's up to you I suppose Mind

definately dont do it.jordans are glorified vtis.pm me your best cash price on the glanza please.you would pick up a jordan over here for 2.5k.in essence they are just yellow vti's with a shit interior