Oil leak i cant stop

Since going TD04 i have been having a nightmare with the oil return feed to the sump from the bottom of the turbo. I have changed the pipe to a 19mm to 16mm reducer and even put jubilee clips on it, but oil is still squeezing past the top of the pipe coming down and out of the turbo, it only does it when turbo is spooling, seems the oil pressure is blowing it out past the silicone reducer.

Its driving me mad as i cant see what else i can do to fix it, the 16mm pipe isnt a very tight fit and i was thinking maybe thats why, but i cant seem to get a 19mm to 15mm reducer, i can only find 19mm to 13mm which i think will be too small.

I have used a silicone pipe and just realised they are not designed for oil, would this be the reason the oil is slipping past?

Its the 90 degree one, it comes out the bottom of the turbo and straight into the front of your sump, what website did you get it from?

pic of the pipe dude ? is it on a 90 degree ?

i had this problem - i solved it by getting some 15mm id pipe and mini mikalor clamps ;)

Its the 90 degree one, it comes out the bottom of the turbo and straight into the front of your sump, what website did you get it from?

i bought it from a shop close to me -

the thing with pipes with a 90 degree in them is that it can sometimes pressurise more because of the bend

i used a piece of straight pipe and slightly curved it, i think i have some more in my garage but its 15mm either side

I didnt think there was any pressure on the oil return? Strange to still be pushing past with clips on!?

You would think that too but I had the same problem.

I had the oil return off the turbo sealed it to cure it and new oil feed banjo bolt and washers and that didnt do it and then I put a jubilee clip just on the top part of the oil return and it stopped.

I'll have to put it up on the ramps take it off clean it up and try better clamps, nothing is ever straight forward with this car!

i bought it from a shop close to me -

the thing with pipes with a 90 degree in them is that it can sometimes pressurise more because of the bend

i used a piece of straight pipe and slightly curved it, i think i have some more in my garage but its 15mm either side

Ok so i cleaned it all up earlier and did some testing, when revving it hard it turns out it looks like its leaking from the braided line, i seen oil running down the exit pipe not blowing past the exit pipeas originally thought.

I think it must be the copper washers i used as they were not very big, does anyone have any copper washers spare that will fit the banjo bolt?

OEM !!!!!