Need help with my fte throttle body for my N/A

hi guys i have a bit of an issue with fitting my fte thottle body to fte manifold on my N/A.

the problem is that the throttle sensor connector on the car is different to the one on the TB. as in the keyways that guide the connector on are in a different position to the plug in the fte sensor.

the pics to explain

the N/A

the connector on the car

7492c358.jpg

the N/A throttle body sensor plug

a4bf3ae0.jpg

now for the fte throttle body sensor

432d657a.jpg

as you can probably see you can see what i mean.

plenty of help to get this sorted please

cheers

maybe long shot but would the n/a throttle body?? fit fte manifold??? only other way would be to buy a multiplug and swap the na for fte one on loom???

sorry couldnt be much help lol may be able to help if was lookin in person but harder to tell from pics mate really

ste

maybe long shot but would the n/a throttle body?? fit fte manifold??? only other way would be to buy a multiplug and swap the na for fte one on loom???

sorry couldnt be much help lol may be able to help if was lookin in person but harder to tell from pics mate really

ste

i did forget to mention im still using my N/A TB with the FTE manifold its ok. but where to get a multiplug?

any help is good help

cheers Dai ;)

could be off a GT dude, maybe the connectors where different to the glanza ??? poss

its not an auto tb because they have 4 pins

my FTE sensore on the TB is definitely different to your FTE, TB and mine was off a GT so my above statement has no relevance what so ever lol my bad mate, unless sparky bought an FTE from a glanza for his GT :S confused myself now so god nows where your head is lol

but yeah not sure what you can do about yours dude, apart front solder some wire between the connectors?? if that would work

could be off a GT dude, maybe the connectors where different to the glanza ??? poss

its not an auto tb because they have 4 pins

my FTE sensore on the TB is definitely different to your FTE, TB and mine was off a GT so my above statement has no relevance what so ever lol my bad mate, unless sparky bought an FTE from a glanza for his GT :S confused myself now so god nows where your head is lol

but yeah not sure what you can do about yours dude, apart front solder some wire between the connectors?? if that would work

i thought it was off a GT when i first looked at it lol B) . plus i dont really want to splice in to the loom incase something does go wrong.

cheers anyways dude :p

keep it coming guys the more the merrier :p