been looking at some superlites again and want them. but there 13inch and off a vw polo. would they fit the starlet without scrubbin n would they clear standard brakes? and would they look good orr not?

they'd look pants mate... dont do it

was only idea, never seen it done. fair point. want some proper deep dish wheels though or mine refurbed but cant find any local ocmpanies

unfortunately you wont be able to get a deep dish unless you run a wide wheel like 8/9j, or a low offset like ET20 and below. problem with the starlets is the arches are crap and dont cope well to wide wheels and they cant go low because of the fixed axle.

Dean, josh and idy all had/have low offset deep dish wheels on there starlets and the work involved is not ideal. If you want to do it go for it dude but you would need to roll and pull your arches, get fully adjustable coilovers to run a decent camber then find a low offset wheels and choose the correct stretch tyre to fit under your arches.

imo you cant go wide without going low as it looks awful, but hey unless you push boundaries you'l never no lol

7bdba150.jpg

I can't find the one where it's in the ground but u get the jist with this picture

literally sat on the ground when I lowered the jack mind and looked like an oversized go kart

Trust me don't waste your time mate